Monday, August 31, 2009

Born to Run: A Hidden Tribe, Super Athletes, and the Greatest Race the World Has Never Seen

Luis read it. Loved it. Talked about it incessantly. Now wants to run barefoot. The NY Times referred to it in an article this weekend. I don't have much to say about it since I've only read about 2 pages, but it does give me an excuse to post a Daily Show clip (which always makes me happy).

The Daily Show With Jon StewartMon - Thurs 11p / 10c
Christopher McDougall
http://www.thedailyshow.com/
Daily Show
Full Episodes
Political HumorHealthcare Protests

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just found out about that book and am very interested. I read about it on a blog and want to get it. Running barefoot sounds crazy but I hear that after reading, I will become a believer! Just found your blog today. Good stuff.

jason
www.trithedream.com

Unknown said...

The video is very interesting, it is educational.

zbsports

Unknown said...

I heard so much about that book. And also that barefoot running. Very interesting. I want to experience it too! :)

--
BelleTan
spyder jackets