Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A few of my favorite things


Brooks Trance 7 - Brooks came through for me in a pinch when Asics changed the heel cup (so it digs into my ankle) on my go-to shoe, the Kayano. The Trance 7 fits well and offers a smooth ride with shiny silver uppers!



Emergen-C + Wellness Herbal Resistance - Latest news is that vitamin C is useless in preventing colds, unless you run marathons. I add Source Naturals Wellness Herbal Resistance to cranberry flavored Emergen-C, and I've got a nice blend of imune boosting vitamins and herbs.



My iPod Shuffle - No, it's not Nike compatible, but it gets the job done. Besides, they're now cracking down on the iPod ban on race courses - 30 people were disqualified in the Grandma's Marathon in Duluth, Minn - it's best not to become too dependent synching your pace with your music.



Speaking of running music...


Melissa Etheridge's I Run for Life - It just never never gets old.


No comments: