Friday, February 8, 2008

Another coach with an accent...

First Jack Rabbit workout last night. Pretty straight forward. We'll be taking it easy for the first few sessions. I ran into someone I know from Team in Training, so that was fun. There were about 25 people there. I think I'll be more focuused in a smaller group with less of a social scene.

The funniest part of this program is that the coach is Spanish! Oh right, you probably don't know why that's funny. Well, the head coach for Team in Training NYC, who I've trained with for 3 events, is Ramon Bermo, this crazy Spanish guy who has this larger than life persona. So here I am listening to this guy Danny last night, and it totally could've been Ramon! I thought I was supposed to be trying some different! Maybe it's a running program prerequisite: must have charismatic Spanish coach.



No comments: