Wednesday, November 4, 2009

After the fact

It was my drink of choice this summer during all of that intense training:

Double the electrolytes, less than half the sugar. Love it. I don't prefer one brand over the other, but ONE and Vita Coco are cheaper than Zico at my grocery store.


Luis can't stand the stuff and goes with Nuun instead.

(Blech.)

(And coconut water is pretty widely available in bodegas and deli's around here. Nuun...only in specialty running/tri/biking stores)

(But he loves it. And you might too. Whatever works.)

6 comments:

Lady Southpaw said...

I LOVE that stuff! It's a relatively new discovery for me as well. I also like the nuun tablets. You two both have good taste. Now if you both of those and GU's could be made available at every bodega in NY I'd be a happy runner :)

lisa said...

mm hm. someone (who could that be?) has been hyping coconut water for years. that same someone can get you the *large* size zico for $2.99 (!) at her local key food. just let her know if you'd like some....

Anonymous said...

I haven't tried coconut water, but have heard great things about it! I tried Nuun, but it reminded me way too much of the colonoscopy prep fluid :)

Melyssa said...

The coconut water is so yummie and has what you need for a post run drink.

I also started drinking AquaHydrate.

Unknown said...

I also love that drink, I started drinking it last month, I really like the taste!
~keen
~

De Wiam said...

ada ratusan, jika tidak ribuan, olahraga niche layak untuk ditonton. Salah satu cara untuk membuat olahraga Anda terlihat lebih berani adalah dengan memasang taruhan pada hasil pertandingan.
asikqq
dewaqq
sumoqq
interqq
hobiqq
rajawaliqq
http://192.254.236.33/interqq78/