Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Party's over, or has it just begun?

Back to work this week, and it's busier than ever. How is that a teacher works more in the summer than during the school year???

Anyway, I also officially kicked off training yesterday with an easy loop around the park. 16 weeks until Marine Corp Marathon 2009. The hotel is already booked! I hope to be posting fundraising information soon too. We're making it a family affair this year - with Luis joining in the Team Reeve fun! Here's last year's video (from the NYC marathon) in case you've forgotten what all the excitement is about:
(I'm at 1:23, 1:55, 3:44)

1 comment:

Christy said...

My husband ran this marathon in 2003 and loved it...as a spectator I LOVED it too because having the metro so easily available made it so fun for me to meet him at different places on the course to cheer him on ~ all the while I got to site see too! It was awesome. Good luck!