Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pace For Success

I'm back! And I can't believe I haven't posted this already! Friend, coach, and all around super-lady, Jasmine Graham has been kicking my butt with her core/strength training class for runners on Monday nights. She even kicked Luis's butt last night!

Jazzi left a very long-standing, well-established career in the fashion industry (where she actually met Jay and B.) to follow her passion. Courageous, huh? Jaz started Pace for Success, her very own company that works toward creating F.I.N.E human beings through Fitness, Involvement, Nutrition, and Empowerment. She has partnered with non-profits, schools, and community organizations, and is doing amazing work on so many levels.

Check her out:



Check out the schedule of classes and programs on the P4S website. Think you're tough? Try 5:30 a.m. Super Bootcamp class next Monday.

2 comments:

Christy said...

That's amazing! Good for her

Lady Southpaw said...

Her classes are great! I highly recommend them to anyone :)